Once a year, we support our most successful female PhD or MD candidate with up to 5.000 € travel budget to build up an international network, gain experience from successful international PIs and to explore career options in academia.
Our mentoring will start with an intense time in the lab of the (female or male) mentor and will be accompanied before and after the lab visit by individual career coaching sessions.
- female PhD and MD SynAGE members
- between end of 1st year and 4th year of PhD
- submitted thesis proposal
- excellent evaluation by independent SynAGE evaluation board
The application should include:
- CV, including a list of SynAGE activities you participated in
- motivation letter (1 page; including your mentoring idea)
- budget plan
The selection procedure will be as followed:
- deadline for application: 30.04.2023
- evaluation of application by independent evaluation board
- expected date of decision: 15.05.2023
- time frame for international mentoring: 06.-12.2023